Patrick Bernatz Ward is a designer specializing in interior and architectural services working in Los Angeles.
Patrick Bernatz Ward is a Los Angeles-based interior designer who completed his formal architectural education at the University of Southern California in 2009. His sense of composition and choice of materiality is heavily influenced by his California roots and the desire to use elements to create an American vernacular. The designer has worked under Tonychi, Meyer Davis, and Brian MacKay Lyons. His work has been featured in Vogue, Interior Design Magazine, and AD.
The designer currently lives with his wife in an 1890 house on a hill overlooking the Los Angeles Basin.
· INTERIOR DESIGN MAGAZINE EMERGING TALENT 2016
· BOUTIQUE DESIGN ON-THE RISE-HOSPITALITY DESIGNERS 2017
· INTERIOR DESIGN BEST OF THE YEAR GREEN HOTEL (UNDER MEYER DAVIS) 2015
· INTERIOR DESIGN BEST OF THE YEAR U.S. HOTEL AWARD (UNDER MEYER DAVIS) 2014
· EUROPEAN HOSPITALITY AWARD (UNDER TONYCHI) 2013
· ROSEWOOD LONDON (UNDER TONY CHI)
· 1 HOTEL SOUTH BEACH (UNDER MEYER DAVIS)
· TOM COLICCHIO’S BEACHCRAFT SOUTH BEACH (UNDER MEYER DAVIS)
· FOUR SEASONS VAIL (UNDER MEYER DAVIS)
· FOUR SEASONS ASTIR (UNDER MEYER DAVIS)